Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Always cold, always horny

I've been feeling really depressed lately, mainly because our move didn't quite go the way I envisioned. I expected to have the kids up until when we moved, but that last week I only had them each one day. It was a huge hit to the money we expected to have when moving, on top of my running out of insulin at the same time means that we essentially had nothing. Now, with me not working, I feel useless. My self esteem has taken a huge hit, and my worries about the baby and our future are even stronger. I know we'll be okay, and I worry needlessly most of the time. I'm just so exhausted, I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do anything.

On top of that, I'm constantly cold. It could be hormones, or as my sister pointed out, iron deficiency. My mom and my sister both had iron deficiencies in their pregnancies so I'm trying to make sure that I get extra iron in my diet and take my prenatals. Last night at Matt's parents house, I was shivering from the cold, even though everyone else was comfortable. The nausea is still here and persisting.

And to top it off, I'm horny. I keep humping Matt while he sleeps, find myself playing with myself absentmindedly, and going off into lalaland, daydreaming about sexytime. It's kind of driving me crazy. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment