Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Matt and I don't really celebrate Easter. I'm an atheist and he's a Christian - one that is wary of organized religion and highly interested in the Kabbalah. In fact, he insists that I didn't call her dress for today her Easter dress. Either way, we put a fluffy dress on her and trekked her out to the park for her first Easter get together with Matt's family. There was food, and lots of laughter. I really love Matt's family, so it was a great day.

We roasted Peeps on the fire.

I was good and didn't eat one, but I did eat a Rice Crispy treat so maybe I wasn't so good. Also a cupcake. Decidedly, I was not good.

And Lorelai was adorable in her outfit, although the headband got ditched pretty quickly and as soon as we got home, I changed her into a onesie and leggings. But from what I remember, the most satisfying part of Easter was finally getting to take off that damn dress.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Lorelai looks completely adorable in the dress (and swallowed alive by the fabric). <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she was super cute, but definitely a prisoner in all that fluff, ha ha.

      Delete