Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New insulin, huzzah!

I've been switched off the 70/30 insulin and onto a Lantus/Novolog combo. It's what I've been asking for for a long time now, and hopefully will work much better for us. I haven't feeling very well lately and I really think it's been my blood glucose levels. So hopefully I'll feel better as soon as my system can balance out.

Lorelai is doing so well. At my 6 week appointment I was cleared for exercise so we'll be starting the couch to 5k program together, using the jogging stroller. :) She's starting to stay awake more, focus more, and lift her head. It's exciting, because this is just a glimpse of the next milestones to come - when she'll look in our eyes and smile and laugh, when she'll start cooing and burbling, playing and communicating beyond just letting us know when she's hungry or uncomfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment