Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let's talk about sex, baby.

So, this post is going to be pretty detailed about sex - more so than I would usually just put on the internet. Just a warning if you want to go somewhere else and not read this. Ha ha.

Last night I had it in my head that I wanted to have some marital relations with Matt when he got home from work. I'd been thinking about him and getting all worked up all day. When he got home, I waited until he got distracted with Tumblr then got naked and gently called his name. Out went the lights, off went his clothes and he catapaulted into bed. Ha ha. We haven't had much fun with anything other than oral or messy makeout sessions since I got pregnant. So two months? D:  I nervously asked the doctor about sexytime at one of my last appointments and was told that it should be fine, but if there was excessive bleeding antd pain afterwards to go to the E.R.

So last night was completely fabulous, and I was rightly ravaged. I do feel like he held back a little, probably because of my insistent whispered reminders to be gentle. After all, it had been a while for me too and my problems require a bit of delicacy. Afterwards I cramped much in the way that I did in early pregnancy, through the night and then this morning. I wanted to jump his bones again when we woke up because the room was dark and cool due to the stormy weather outside. Still, I was cramping so I settled with playing with Matt while he used the toy I got him. Ha ha. Now it's even darker, the storm is really picking up and I wish I could lay in bed naked with him all day.

I'm really happy that nothing went terribly wrong, and that I can enjoy sex with my partner. Oh and I did enjoy it. Ha ha. I keep getting happy little shivers thinking about the things he did. Ahhhh. Ha ha.

Now I'm going to snuggle with Matt and cook something warm and comforting for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment