Monday, December 3, 2012

You take my breath awwaaaaayyyyyy....

I'm not sure if it's because I'm carrying to the inside (Apparently. I sure as hell don't look 6 months pregnant to anyone) but for the last couple of days I've been having trouble breathing. It's not enough to make me worry, but it is enough to be annoying as all fuck. At first it was just when I was laying down on my back, which I expected because at some point the uterus/baby/placenta/etc become heavy enough to cut off an artery that returns blood from your legs to your heart and it can cause shortness of breath. So I've just been adjusting my position, trying to stay off my back. But last night I was having trouble keeping up with my friend John while we were walking, coming short of breath in bursts. I figured it's just because I'm starting to waddle a little bit and working to keep up was a bit of a work out. I'm out of shape anyway, so who cares, right?

But today I've been feeling a little short of breath when sitting up, standing, walking from the bedroom to the bathroom, and this morning when Matt and I got a little frisky, I almost passed out on him. Ha ha. That probably would not have been very conducive to the mood, just me blacking out and collapsing. Although it would have been hilarious.

I have a centering/prenatal appointment on Wednesday, so I'll be mentioning it to the doctor then, but hopefully it doesn't get any worse before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment