Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Full calendar

This is the first week where we didn't really have any plans, nothing jotted down on the calendar. So of course I managed to get something wrong. I got a call yesterday from my therapist wondering if I was okay. Apparently I misunderstood last week and while I thought my next session was for next week, two weeks after the intake, she meant for me to come in this week. Oh well. Waiting two weeks between appointments is probably better anyway, I have more anxieties and neuroticisms saved up for sharing!

In even less awesome news, it would appear that our bed has sprung a leak. I need to figure out where it is so I can duct tape it up. Matt suggested that replacing it was a viable option, but um, no. Not buying a new air mattress every two weeks. We might as well just give in and use the twin mattresses from his old bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment