Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sick again

I think I need to call the doctor and see what kinds of cold medicines are safe for me to take. I feel awful and Matt says I have a fever. Fun fun.

The crazy pregnancy dreams are back. The other night I had a disturbing one about my next ultrasound, and a nurse trying to draw blood from me using a needle the size of a straw driven through my palm. It was crazy. Last night I dreamed that Nina, the preschooler that I used to babysit, was unhappy living with her parents. I watched her out of the blue, and found her to be depressed and withdrawn, not at all like her usual self. Her mother had tried to stretch her ears, and had ripped them. She shrank away from touch. It was really disturbing, and I took her out for pancakes to try and cheer her up. Matt said that at one point he had woken up about an hour before I did and he thought I was awake too at first. However, when he talked to me, I would respond but not with the proper things. He said that he'd told me he loved me and I said, "I've got to save you."

No comments:

Post a Comment