Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday, Thursday!

Thursday is my favorite day of the week. Thursday is the first day in a new week for me, baby baking-wise. Today, I am 16 weeks along. I have the same steps I take on Thursdays, even though they aren't often in the same order and I'll spread them out through the day. I go on the Bump forums and look at what they have to say about this week's development, and check my baby month board to see if the ticker change thread has been posted. If it has, I post in it. Then I spend at least a full minute marveling at how far along my little strawberry has slid on my ticker.

 Pregnancy Ticker

Then I go to Youtube and I look up the video for this week's progress from pregnancy health guru.


Then I read the next chapters on the two pregnancy books I have that are divided up by weeks. One book was sent to me by my best friend. It's A Bun in the Oven by Kaz Cooke. Then I read the next chapter in Your Pregnancy Week by Week that I'm borrowing from a friend.

And that is why Thursday is the best day in the week. It's research day! :D

This week the various sources tell me that the baby is making facial expressions, might be able to hear my voice, and movement might be felt. I've already felt the first movements, although they don't happen often. I'm looking forward to progressing farther along and feeling movement stronger and more often. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment