Saturday, September 29, 2012

Is it time to see the doctor YET?

The days have been going by so slowly. I feel like it's taking forever to get through three weeks. I'm only halfway there! I have ten whole days before I see the doctor again. I'm hoping that our next appointment we'll be scheduled for our anatomy scan, which is the ultrasound where we find out what we're having.

I don't think I'm showing yet, but I'm definitely getting thicker. Ha ha. Most of my tee shirts are too snug around my middrift to be comfortable anymore. We bought our first maternity top. It's not even a maternity top. I got it in the plus size section of Target, because none of the actual maternity stuff Target had appealed to me. BUT WHATEVER. There's plenty of room to grow in the belly area which is the most important.

I normally don't do plaid, but I like it. It might be the direction the stripes go on the front pockets, but I think it makes my boobs look much larger than they are. Ha ha. No wonder Matt likes it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment