Friday, September 21, 2012

My dilemma.

Nothing I have to eat sounds appetizing. Normally I am not a picky eater. I eat with zeal and happiness, being able to find pretty much anything at any time. I have done pure witchcraft in the kitchen, coming up with the weirdest things but they work. Now that I'm pregnant, things I used to love seem disgusting. My tastes have changed. For instance, we get these spinach wraps that I used to adore. Now I can't stomach the taste. I get two bites in and start gagging. I'm so picky it's not funny.

So I'm sitting here getting hungry for dinner but nothing we have sounds good. I don't want a sandwich, I don't want meatballs. We need to go grocery shopping so my options are kind of limited. I really just want to grab like three things of yogurt and eat those to make my carb needs and then lay back down in bed. This is a new height of laziness.

Chicken nuggets sound good, strangely. And green beans. I might go to to the store and get what I need for them. Onward for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment