Friday, September 7, 2012

To boldly go



Today is my third day on antidepressants and I'm having a pretty good day. However, most antidepressants need a week or two in your system to begin to affect change, so it could just be that I'm having a good day today and that's that. I'm still grateful for it. I've mostly been laying around, staring at Tumblr or desperately trying to get the motivation to do something that I want to do, but unable to actually move or do it. This morning was mostly like that, but around dinnertime I perked up noticably. Now I'm doing laundry, watching Star Trek, feel like both posting in my class and writing on Althanas. I feel like I can actually function. This is nice, and I hope the feeling sticks around.

Also Leonard Nemoy is a sexy bitch. And now I've got Mr. Spock by Nerf Herder stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment