Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh boy

My body doesn't make any sense to me. So I've done what the dietician wanted me to and there seems to be no rhyme or reason with how my blood sugar will react. Take breakfast. I picked up bagel thins, and laughing cow strawberry cream cheese. I've been eating a bagel and cream cheese. The first two mornings, my sugar was good, on target or below after eating it. The next two mornings, I was way high. I just don't understand, especially because it's the same portions of both carbs and protein. I ate a full sandwich and did okay one day, another day I ate half a sandwich and was a bit high. I hate my body, I hate the 70/30 insulin. It's just completely disheartening.

I don't even really want to eat anymore. I dread food because it's just so stressful and tedious to constantly count, guess, and oh lookie there, I did everything I was supposed to and still fucked up. Surprise surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment