Friday, January 11, 2013

A start

I've been busting hump trying to get our home in order, and starting to stress out a little bit because class started back up and I have two large projects due this week. I want to get everything put up and all the boxes out so that it really feels like a home in here, and at the same time I'm trying not to neglect my studies. There's also some stress mounting from my car acting so strangely right at the time when the amount of doctor's appointments I'll have is beginning to pick up. Blah.

Today for stress relief I decided to tackle the first big project in Lorelai's nursery, which was her crib. My blood sugar went low while I was assembling it and I ended up getting confused and put the back on inside out. After a break for food, rest, and a little bit of a recharge, I fixed it and got it squared away. I'm saving the changing table for the next day that I need a good project to lift my spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment