Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oi! Watch it down in front!

I slept in until noon today, and not on purpose! Matt and I stayed up a bit on Warcraft and then went to bed. After a couple of hours of sleep, I woke up with a terribly uncomfortable pain. It seemed to be pinpointed at one spot right along my back towards my right side. Having nerve issues in my legs from diabetes, I can say that it felt pretty much like nerve pain so I wonder if Lorelai was pushing up against something? I tried to chug some water and relax to get it to go away, and no dice. Eventually I resorted to tossing and turning from one side to another until she moved, the pain subsided, and I could go to sleep again as dawn was breaking through the big window in our room.

Tomorrow we have an ultrasound relatively early in the morning, so hopefully tonight is pain-free and restful.

No comments:

Post a Comment