Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Nursery Progress

I finally got to work today on a canvas that I'd been planning. I've seen some prints around of the quote "Books! The best weapons in the world!" from the Tooth and Claw episode of Dr. Who and was inspired to paint a canvas to go over the bookshelves in the nursery. I'm keeping the nicer books that I don't want the pages to get ripped up or colored on up on a chalkboard style shelf, and there are lots of board books that are infant/toddler safe already on the toy shelf below it. Next week's project will be to make a stencil of a Dalek so I can do a painting series to go on the wall over the changing table with an Andy Warhol inspired theme. Lots of bright colors! I also need to paint the toy shelf under the bookshelves. Huzzah for nesting projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment