Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Anger Management

I've been off my Prozac for about a week now. At first it wasn't intentional. I had a few days where I was so busy that I forgot to take it, and then when I realized that I hadn't been taking it I started wondering if I've gotten to the point where I'm okay without it. So I just didn't take it further. And well, it's possible that was a bad idea. I've just been getting more frustrated and angry with Matthew as the week has gone on. I feel a lot like Stitch.
It could be the stress from class. I'm in my last week and so far behind, and just completely overwhelmed. I'm exhausted but keep having to leave the house for one thing or another, or being pulled in one direction or another, and I just can't focus or even attempt to get anything done. I'm panicking, I don't want to fail. Is it just this extreme stress, and should I wait out another week to when my leave of absence from the University starts? Or should I go back on medication and not try again for a while to come off of it?

Blarg. In the meantime, I just want to hit something.

Also, this baby is transverse this week. Please, Lorelai, will you just turn your head downwards and stay that way? Goddamn.

No comments:

Post a Comment