Thursday, February 21, 2013

Done with today

Today hasn't been the best. I found out today that my therapist is moving to another practice. There are still two months before she goes, and we talked minimally about options for my continuation when she moves. To be honest, I've built a rapport with her, and find it discomforting to think of talking to someone else. One thing she suggested for when my time with her ends is that perhaps Matt and I could seek out couple's therapy together, after I talked at length about my anger and frustrations, and a lot about the way I've felt lately.

After therapy, I was moody, uncomfortable, and cold. I snapped at Matt, he got upset and we ended up fighting and brooding in Carytown.

The last print I'm waiting on for the nursery hasn't come in still. If it's not in by tomorrow, I need to contact the artist. She said that the large prints tend to come in a day or two after the other prints. Hopefully it didn't get lost in the mail.

I'm still stressed about just how behind I am in genetics. There's a real possibility that I won't get a C, and we'll be using Matt's tax return money to pay for my class. That's depressing.

My Leave of Absence request for school was denied because the document didn't accept my electronic signature. It's an easy fix - I just have to print it out and sign it manually and then scan and e-mail it back, but it was depressing to get the denial letter and freak out for thirty minutes before I got in touch with my financial counselor to find out why/what needed to be done.

I'm just finished with today and everything about it. I'm thinking about dragging Matt off to Walmart to get The Avengers on blu ray so that I can console myself with my Hulk feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment