Friday, February 22, 2013

Well that was a bad idea.

Lately I've been feeling neglected in the lovin' department. Matt hasn't seemed interested in initiating any sexy time, or gotten the hints when I've tried to say, "Hey, let's engage in good old fashioned crazy monkey sex." Maybe I'm just not blunt enough, but when it got to the point where I was dry humping his shin, I would have thought the point would have gotten across.

This morning when he got home from class, he gave me a backrub and lots of kisses and well...

And that was possibly a terrible idea, because now I'm having contractions. I'm fairly certain it's just false labor pain again, but I am a little worried because about half an hour to an hour after we had gotten dressed and gone about our lives, my digestive system started acting up, and it's pretty common anywhere from a day to a week before labor for the body to start flushing out waste. HUR HUR HUR.

So now I'm throwing back water and laying with my feet up. Being not pregnant anymore is an attractive thought, I will admit, but she isn't allowed to come just yet. At the very least wait one more week! Preferably all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment