Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try

My bella band has been worn to the limits of structural engineering and is coming unraveled. Thus, it no longer works to hold my jeans up, and the jeans can only be worn unbuttoned now. So the three pairs of jeans I own are now out of commission. I tried to put on my khaki pants from my Target days, and ha ha. Not happening. So I'm down to sweats and my lone pair of maternity pants, which feel like they don't fit but I realized this morning that it's just because of the unfortunately thick hemming on the back pockets that make it feel like they're sliding down my massive backside. I just tried them on and walked around the apartment and so far so good. So I do have one pair of pants that I can wear in public without looking like a bum.

Although I wonder what my therapist would think if I just started showing up to all our sessions in my pajama pants with a nice blouse. This idea is probably only funny to me.

But either way, for the next five weeks it's just you and me, maternity pants! Don't let me down, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment