Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Paranoia Agent

Just got back from the hospital. Even though I wasn't feeling any movement, we were picking up movement and a strong heartbeat on the monitor. So she's fine and great in there, but I wasn't feeling it. Which isn't that assuring to me. How am I supposed to know if there's a problem or not? I'm so anxious about this. Ha ha. I felt completely guilty about dragging everyone to the hospital at 11 at night, especially with Matt's parents having to work in the morning and Matt being tired after his shift (he met us at the hospital) although everyone is telling me it's fine and not to feel bad. I just... gah.

Also Lorelai's movements are still not strong enough to be very easily detectible. She's probably going to wait until 4 in the morning and start freaking out in there and I'll never be able to sleep. Punk.

I'm just really glad my tiny little jerkface is okay. Now I'm going to go to sleep so that I can tell my therapist in the morning about how crazy and paranoid I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment