Tuesday, February 5, 2013

To-Do List

Today I noticed that my phone charger has a USB attachment which means that I may be able to take pictures of the nursery without flooding my friends' Instagram feeds with nursery stuff. I do feel a little guilty that my Instagram is pretty much just baby stuff lately, but it's what I've been working on so....

The nursery itself is almost done, which means that I'll be ready to reveal pictures of the whole thing. Things left to do:

  • Paint and paper the toy shelves (I've already sanded, primed, and put the base coat of paint on it so this will get a lot of progress today.)
  • Pop-art inspired Dalek paintings finished and hung (This will be finished today.)
  • Purchase, mat, and frame Karen Hallion Dr. Who/Disney Princess mashup prints to go on the empty wall space by the window.
  • Make a plaque to go over said prints with lyrics from "A Whole New World" in Disney's Aladdin. I am not sure which line to use but I've got it narrowed down to, "A hundred thousands things to see" or "No one to tell us no or where to go." 
  • Embroider a piece to go over the crib with the quote "Let her sleep for when she wakes, she will shake the world." said by Napoleon when he was talkin' 'bout China.
Also, I got an invitation in the mail today for my baby shower! Baby Zazu is adorable up there! So I guess I better RSVP. :) I also need to ask my mother in law what a good hostess gift for Matt's aunt Lori would be since they're hosting together.



So, dear readers, what do you think about the Aladdin lyrics? Which do you think would be best to go over a set of prints of The Doctor beckoning Disney princesses to come on an adventure with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment